Mercedes-Benz Service Repair San Antonio – 210-496-3222 – Call San Antonio Euro Today!
San Antonio Euro is an independent auto shop dedicated to Mercedes-Benz Service Repair San Antonio. We have certified and skilled technicians committed for fast Mercedes-Benz Service Repair San Antonio. From our service advisers to our porters, we’re here to make your life easier. And if you compare our rates and services to the dealer, you will find that we provide substantial savings on most repair, service and maintenance items.
Our hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM.
At San Antonio Euro we currently service, diagnose, and repair all Mercedes-Benz models.
Mercedes-Benz Service Repair San Antonio Coupons
We do the following Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Services and more!
- Change Engine Coolant
- Change Transmission Fluid and Filter
- Change Engine Oil and Replace Oil Filter
- Inspect and Change Cabin Air Filter
- Inspect and Rotate Tires
- Inspect Engine Cooling System and Hoses
- Inspect Brake Pads, Shoes, Rotors, Drums, Brake Line, Hoses, and Parking Brake
- Replace Brake Fluid
- Inspect Exhaust System
- Replace Engine Air Filter
- Replace Fuel Filter
- Replace Spark Plugs
- Inspect Rear Differential Fluid
- Service Inspection
- Inspect/Replace Power Steering Fluid
- Inspect Accessory Drive Belt Condition
- Transfer Case Flush/Fluid Exchange
Mercedes-Benz A and B Services
It’s important to follow the recommended service levels – A and B Service – of Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz uses a Flex Schedule for maintenance, prompted by indicators on the control panel of your vehicle. Your first service should occur between 5,000 and 6,000 miles. This is when we perform an Inspection and Tire Rotation Service.
Your next service will occur when a single wrench icon illuminates on your control panel. The single wrench indicates it is time for an A Service. When two wrenches appear on your Mercedes-Benz control panel, it is time for a B Service.
Service A Cost
San Antonio Euro: $139.95
Service B Cost
San Antonio Euro: $369.95
We do the following Mercedes-Benz Repair Services and more!
- Accessories and Optional Equipment
- Body and Frame Work
- Cruise Control
- Engine Cooling and Exhaust
- Check Engine Light
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Complete Vehicle Inspections
- Complete Preventative Maintenance/Scheduled Service
- Engine Oil and Filter Changes
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- ABS/Brake and Traction Control
- Electronic Problems – Diagnosis and Repairs
- Climate Control Diagnosis and Repairs (Air Conditioning/Heater)
- Major Engine and Transmission Repairs
- Cooling System Diagnosis and Repairs
- Alignment and Suspension Repairs
- Steering, Suspension and Handling, or Drive Problems
- Driveshaft and Axle Repairs
- Headlamp Restorations
- Window Motors and Windshield Replacements
- Crash Estimates and Body Repair
- Cooling System Repair
- Fuel System Repairs
- Clutch Replacement
- Motor Mounts
- Exhaust System Repairs
- Engine Leaks
- Engine Installation and Rebuilding
- Sensors and Switches
- Timing Belts
- Water Pumps
- Warning Light Diagnosis
- Wiper and Washer Systems
Our Nationwide Warranty
24 months / 24,000 miles
Majority of Repairs Qualify