San Antonio Euro – Mercedez Benz Service B in San Antonio
Here at San Antonio Euro, we are an independent auto shop that can service your Mercedes Benz! We have the most skilled and certified technicians to service your Mercedes. We have over 100 years experience! Call or email us today to schedule an appointment!
Our Service Center revolves around our experienced service manager and leader. He is supported by an awesome team starting from our service advisors to our porters, and everyone in between. We are here for you and strive to make your life easier!
At San Antonio Euro we repair and service all Mercedes models. If you compare our rates and services to the Dealer, you will find that we can often provide substantial savings on most repair, service and maintenance items.
Mercedez Benz Service B in San Antonio – 210-496-3222
(Performed at 26-52-78-104-130-156-182,000 miles)
Mercedez Benz Service B in San Antonio
Interior function checks:
- Warning and indicator lamps, illumination and interior lighting.
- Check windshield Wiper, windshield washer systems, headlamp cleaning system.
- Check seat belts for damage and proper function.
- Replace dust filter (not applicable to Sl Class). (SlK add $52.00, R & Ml add $20.00.)
- Check parking brake (function test only).
- Check rear window wiper, window washer system as applicable.
- Reset maintenance service counter in instrument cluster.
Perform battery test.
Wheels and brakes:
- Rotate tires (applicable models only, vehicles with same front to rear tire sizes).
- Check condition/thickness of brake discs (front/rear).
- Check brake pads for lining thickness (front/rear).
- Check tires for damage, condition.
- Check tire inflation pressure.
Underside of vehicle:
- Check for leakage from major components.
- Check for chafe marks, line routing, damaged components.
- Check condition of front ball joints and rubber boots.
- Check condition of tie rods and drag links.
- Check condition of steering mechanical components and rubber boots.
- Inspect condition of flexible discs.
- Change engine oil and oil filter (synthetic oil and fleece oil filter).
- Check engine cooling system, antifreeze and corrosion protection.
- Check windshield washer system levels.
- Check power steering fluid level. Active body control (S, Sl, Cll)
- Check brake system fluid level.
- Check battery level and condition.
- Check catch, safety catch and hinges on engine hood for proper operation.
- Check condition of poly v‐belt.
- Check transmission fluid levels on applicable models.
- Correct spare tire inflation (applicable models).
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- W245 2005-2011
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
- Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class 2000-
- Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class 2004-
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class 2000-
- Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
- X164 2007-
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class
- Mercedes-Benz R-Class 2006-
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
- Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 2001-
- Mercedes-Benz SLR-McLaren 2003-2009
- 722 Edition 2006-2009