San Antonio Euro – Mercedes-Benz A Service
Our Cost: $139.95
The A Service first visit is at approximately 10,000 miles or 1 year. The exact time is determined by the vehicle’s Flexible Service System.
Then it is approximately every 20,000 miles or 2 years. This is for model year 2009 and newer. Call your service advisor for all 2015 Mercedes-Benz A/B Service specifics at 210-496-3222!
Interior function checks
• Warning and indicator lamps, illumination and interior lighting.
• Check windshield wiper, windshield washer systems, headlamp cleaning system.
• Check rear window wiper, window washer system as applicable.
• Reset maintenance service counter in instrument cluster.
Perform battery test.
Wheels and brakes
• Check front brake pads for lining thickness (remove one front wheel).
• Check tires for damage, condition.
• Check tire inflation pressure.
• Balance tires (wheel weights additional as required).
• Change engine oil and oil filter (synthetic oil and fleece oil filter).
• Check engine cooling system, antifreeze and corrosion protection.
• Check windshield washer system levels.
• Check power steering fluid level.
• Check brake system fluid level.
• Check battery level and condition.
• Check catch, safety catch and hinges on engine hood for proper operation.
• Correct spare tire inflation (applicable models).
Mercedes-Benz A Service adheres to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.